Admissions to Main School
Most children start at our school in the school year that they will be turning 5 years old (1st September – 31st August). This is called the Reception Year and is part of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
If your child’s birthday is between:-
- 1st Sept 2017 - 31st Aug 2018 - Start School Sept 2022
- 1st Sept 2018 - 31st Aug 2019 - Start School Sept 2023
- 1st Sept 2019 - 31st Aug 2020 - Start School Sept 2024
- 1st Sept 2020 - 31st Aug 2021 - Start School Sept 2025
The main school has the following year groups:
- Foundation Stage
- Reception Year (4-5 years old) – two classes
- Key Stage 1
- Year 1 (5-6 years old) – two classes
- Year 2 (6-7 years old) – two classes
The Governing Body is now the admission authority for this school and determines its own admission criteria. Please see below for the admission criteria for 2022/23 and 2023/24. The school uses Surrey County Council to manage admissions and to find up to date information about the school’s admission arrangements and details on how to apply, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website.
Applications for admission at the normal intake will be managed in accordance with Surrey’s coordinated scheme for primary admission. Please follow this link for the ‘e-admissions’ form.
Please follow the links below to access our admissions arrangements and policies.
Allocation of Places for Previous Years
To see how places were allocated in previous years: Surrey School Place Allocation
For further information on Surrey Schools please see: Information about schools