Nursery Options and Times
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 3.00pm during term time only.
- 15 hours per week, where your child would attend for 3 hours every morning (AM)
- 15 hours per week, where your child would attend for 3 hours every afternoon (PM)
- 30 hours per week, where your child would attend from 9am to 3pm each day (Fulltime)
Unfortunately, we do not offer flexibility of days or hours around our core sessions, but it may be possible to add an additional 15 hours of privately funded sessions when space is available. Please enquire to the school office 020 8398 4398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for Privately funded sessions
- Lunch Club - £3.50
- Afternoon Session - £15.00
From September 2023 the fees will increase to:
- Lunch Club - £5.00
- Afternoon Session - £18.00
Fees are invoiced on a half termly basis.
Funding for 3 & 4 year olds
All three and four year olds living in England are entitled to 570 hours of free early education and childcare a year. This is usually offered as 15 hours a week for up to 38 weeks a year and is a universal entitlement.
Additional 15 hours funded childcare
Since September 2017 working families who meet the eligibility criteria can also claim an additional 15 hours of funded childcare a week. This means that eligible children will be able to receive up to 1140 hours of funded childcare a year. This change was introduced as part of the Childcare Act 2016.
The extra free hours will be made available to families where both parents (or the sole parent in a lone parent family):
- are working and earn on average a weekly minimum amount equivalent to working 16 hours at either National Minimum Wage (NMW), National Living Wage (NLW)
- have an income of less than £100,000 each per year
- live in England
You may still be eligible to apply if you or your partner:
- are taking paid time off work, such as maternity leave, paternity leave or sick leave
- are temporarily away from England for a period of up to 6 months, such as on military duty
You can also apply if either you or your partner are employed or self-employed and one of you gets one of more of the following benefits:
- contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Carer's Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit or long-term Incapacity Benefit
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- National Insurance credits because of incapacity or limited capability for work
- you've been assessed as having limited capability for work for Universal Credit purposes
How Do I Claim 30 hours childcare?
To claim 30 free hours childcare, you must apply through the Childcare Choices Government website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Childcare Choices will guide you through the process of finding the childcare support to which you are entitled. If you are eligible for the 30 free hours childcare, you will be issued with an 11-digit code and informed when you can start using your funded hours.
You will be required to submit your 11-digit eligibility code to the school by completing a SCC 30 hours funded childcare eligibility parent consent form - this can be downloaded below or a copy obtained from the school office. It is important that you check your eligibility as soon as possible as Surrey County Council will not fund children without receipt of you confirmed eligibility code.
If you have any problems when applying for the 30 free hours childcare, you can contact the government's Customer Interaction Centre on 0300 123 4097.
Deadlines for applying for 30 hours childcare
If you wish to start using your 30 hours free childcare, you must apply via www.childcarechoices.gov.uk by the end of the term before you want your funding to begin.
- To start using your 30 hours free childcare in the Autumn Term (September start date)
- you must apply before 31st August
- To start using your 30 hours free childcare in the Spring Term (January start date)
- you must apply before 31st December
- To start using your 30 hours free childcare in the Summer Term (April start date)
- you must apply before 31st March
Please note that anyone who applies after the deadline will not be able to take up their funded extended 15 hours childcare until the following term.
Please click the link to our Nursery Admissions page below for full details on how to apply for a place in our Nursery and for the Nursery Admissions Policy.